Hello from Lithuania

The Forum in English.

Hello from Lithuania

HozzászólásSzerző: scorpio_lithuania » 2006 nov. 22 21:52

Hello for everyone ;)
I'm Arthur, I'm from Lithuania.
I'm the presedent of the Lithuanian Ford Scorpio club.
Nice too meet you pel's ;)

www.scorpio-klubas.lt
scorpio_lithuania

Re: Hello from Lithuania

HozzászólásSzerző: Driver » 2006 nov. 22 22:37

scorpio_lithuania írta:Hello for everyone ;)
I'm Arthur, I'm from Lithuania.
I'm the presedent of the Lithuanian Ford Scorpio club.
Nice too meet you pel's ;)

www.scorpio-klubas.lt

Hi Arthur!

Welcome in Hungarian Scorpio Club! :wink:
your car (this blue-yellow) is very nice!
we have nice Scorpios too 8) (all)

I see, your club have meetings, thats good...
maybe once time we can make an international meet somewhere in europe :!:
byez Driver
www.fordscorpio.hu
-'95 2.0 16V Ghia ..volt..- http://www.fordscorpio.hu -
Driver
Executive
Executive

Re: Hello from Lithuania

HozzászólásSzerző: scorpio_lithuania » 2006 nov. 22 22:55

This is very good idea.
for example last month we have a great time with Poland scorpio club in our country. We celebrate our club one year birthday. :)
P.s. sorry but I speak english not so go as you did it ;)

I have 2 ford scorpio. This blue-yellow, and another ghia 1991. :)

Driver írta:Hi Arthur!

Welcome in Hungarian Scorpio Club! :wink:
your car (this blue-yellow) is very nice!
we have nice Scorpios too 8) (all)

I see, your club have meetings, thats good...
maybe once time we can make an international meet somewhere in europe :!:
byez Driver
www.fordscorpio.hu
scorpio_lithuania

HozzászólásSzerző: Aleox » 2006 nov. 23 8:58

Hi Arthur!

It is very kind of you visiting and talking us!

I'm so sorry that our homepage can be read only in hungarian language, but we try to trasnlate it into english too. You will some pictures about our Scorpios in Galéria (Gallery). ;)

Meetings: last summer we talked a lot with Poland Sierra Club about common meeting somewhere is Slovakia for example, but the distance between us is too high :? But we wanna meeting(s) with another country's Scorpio Fan Club :) ("Ford Scorpio Rajongói Fórum" means "Ford Scorpio Fan (enthusiast) Forum")

I had a lot of pictures about Ford and Scorpio cars in Hungary or in World. Some of them can be seen on my picture homepage: http://kep.tar.hu/aleox Not too much pictures, but this weekend I will try upload more pictures here. If I forgot uploading, just send me a mail ;)

Few sentences about me: I'm Szilard Kadar alias Leo alias Aleox from Hungary, Budapest. I'v lived several places in Hungary, and had several cars. My first car was OFF VW Jetta 1.3 CL ON, and I used it for about 2 years. Huge place, weak engine, huge consumption. My second car was Ford Scorpio 2.5TD (1991), with more spaces, more power and this time I encountered the Hungarian Scorpio Fun Club, Hungarian Ford Club, Hungarian Sierra Club, Hungarian Capri Club and so forth :) In the meantime I became one of leaders of Scorpio Fun Club, so I try to handle organize with other leaders the life of our Club. Last november we were in Praha, and met some people there. We talking about future meetings with Polland and Slovakia and Chech Republic. We wanna organize a big meeting together, I hope we will do that one time. Return my Ford cars, my TD was comfortable, but this trim level was only CL :( So later I changed it to a 2.9V6 12V Cologne GL Scorpio with manual gearbox! I loved it very much :) Wow, the feeling of driving this car was great :) I had lot of problems with consumption, at the begining it was 30 litre / 100 km :( Within a half of year I could handle it to normal consumption, but this time was horror to me and my coin purse. Last autumn I changed my Scorpio to another 2.9V6 Scorpio GL, and I bought a Ghia Scorpio from Austria without papers for parts. This summer I wanted build my car up to Ghia trim level and make some individual alterations. But at the end of this summer I have found another Scorpio. It is Cosworth Ghia Executive from 1995 :D It needs a lots of repair, but it is worth for me. I love this car. Check pictures in my picture page. ;)

Few words about Hungarian Scorpio Fun Club. Our Fun Club was established in 2003 by Driver and Poetry and several Scorpio Fan. Nowadays we have 100+ members, and on most of our meetings we had 20-30 cars. We make a homepage and forum, but these work only in Hungarian language yet. We wanna translate our website to english too, but it needs some time. We hope, we can meet and talk as much Scorpio Fun as we can. We don't have too much money for our hobby (our car) so most of our mates repair and build their car by self. But one thing is common: we loves our cars, RWD and the Ford Scorpio. :D

Say a little bit more about your Club, please :)

BTW: your english is good ;)

P.S.: I moved your thread to English section, so we can talk here about everything.

PS 2: Grat for 1 year birthday
:twisted:
2011- Ford Focus II 1.6 Trend
2001-2010 Ford Scorpio 2.5 TD, 2.9i 12V, Cosworth
Aleox
Adminisztrátor
Adminisztrátor

típus: Focus II 1.6 Trend
Évjárat: 0

Vissza: English